Friday, January 20, 2012

Hello People,

I know its been a while. Sorry about that.  I've been floating on through my first year of teaching and continue to love it.  That has nothing to do with why I haven't posted here though.  To be honest, since Thanksgiving I've been loathe to post here for fear that I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut about our big news.  Oh, in case you don't know Hazel and I are going to have a baby this year!  Thats right, I'm a father now and soon you'll be able to tell.  Oh yes, come August I will have the eyes of a racoon adn a gut like a beach ball.  Bring it on!

So what have I been doing lately?  Well, teaching.  Yeah I know.  It turns out, go figure, that working full time takes up a lot of one's time.  Who would have thought it?  That being said, I really like teaching and if I'm going to do anything full time, this is it.

Anywho, I'm going to post a song now and get off.  I'll post again soon.  No, seriously I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment