Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Song of the Week

Hello Peoples, 

This weeks song of the week comes from the Who.  We are on semester break at the moment which I have spent almost exclusively reading education philosophy, sociology primary sources, and planning the next three weeks of lessons in detail.  In short, its been a good break so far.  The snow has been nice as well because it and the 27 degree weather have taken away any motivation to go outside, making this my most productive "break" ever.  Accompanying me on this amazing journey of planning and reading, which I find infinitely more tiring than managing a class of middle schoolers, has been The Who and their rock opera about a young man named Thomas.  Thank you, The Who.  I hope you all enjoy this weeks song of the week, a live version of the song Sparks.

The Who
Sparks


No comments:

Post a Comment