Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Day in the Life Number Two

Hello People, 

  Today I would like to tell you about something that happened to me recently. Hazel and I were in the process of washing the dishes after supper.  As I dried one of our bowls I stepped out on our balcony which overlooks the street in front of our apartment.  As I looked out I noticed one of my friends walking up the street dressed in a tuxedo and looking much like an American James Bond.  I then did what I was obligated to do.  I loudly wolf-whistled my approval just as out of nowhere and much to my chagrin,emerged our single female principal who immediately looked around in embarrassment.   When her eyes alighted on me I somehow resisted the urge to either duck or hurl myself out of the window (sadly, the fall would only have broken my legs) I told her, "I was whistling at him?"  All the while, Hazel laughed hysterically from behind the curtain.  

-Mr. Strange

No comments:

Post a Comment